Neurology Network Melbourne is a sub-speciality practice. It is where Specialist Neurologists who have expertise in the treatment of a wide range of neurological, muscle and nerve disorders consult and manage their patients.
The practice supports over thrity highly trained neurologists with specific areas of subspecialisation and complementary skills. Doctors who operate their practices here pride themselves on providing a comprehensive approach to patient care and management, utilizing evidence-based and clinical knowledge to deliver high quality care.
The helpful administration team support a wide raneg of dcotors to provide the best patient outcomes in a compassionate environment, where good bed-side manners are standard.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Neurologists who have their practices at NNM have specialized expertise in a number of areas, including:
- Parkinson disease and tremor
- Headache and migraine
- Movement and gait disorders
- Neurophysiology (nerve conduction studies, EMG)
- Neuro-otology and balance disorders
- Deep brain stimulation
- Injectable treatments, including muscle relaxants for dystonia and migraine
- Muscle disorders
- Peripheral nerve problems
- Multiple sclerosis
- Dementia and cognitive dysfunction
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Sports neurology & concussion management
- Paediatric Neurology
- Developmental delay
The Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care provides guidance for patients, that are nicely summarized in the web page covering “10 Tips for Safer Health Care“