Neurology Network Melbourne is a sub-speciality practice with Specialist Neurologists who have expertise in the treatment of a wide range of neurological, muscle and nerve disorders.
Our practice comprises twenty highly trained neurologists with specific areas of subspecialisation and complementary skills. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive approach to patient care and management, utilizing evidence-based and clinical knowledge to deliver state-of-the-art care.
Our priority is to provide the best patient outcomes in a compassionate environment, where good bed-side manners are standard. In-house therapists who specialize in treatment of neurological conditions and close collaboration with other medical specialists further facilitate best patient care.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Our neurologists have specialized expertise in a number of areas, including:
- Parkinson disease and tremor
- Headache and migraine
- Movement and gait disorders
- Neurophysiology (nerve conduction studies, EMG)
- Neuro-otology and balance disorders
- Deep brain stimulation
- Injectable treatments, including muscle relaxants for dystonia and migraine
- Muscle disorders
- Peripheral nerve problems
- Multiple sclerosis
- Dementia and cognitive dysfunction
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Sports neurology & concussion management
Neurology Network Melbourne is powered by Hoxton Medical Practice Management