From new-borns to teenagers, there is a vast range of normal and abnormal neurological development, capabilities and disorder. You will find doctors who specialize in neurological disorders that occur in children practicing at NNM.
Dr Julie Panetta is a highly accomplished neurologist who work with children and their families in navigating their concerns, helping diagnose, manage and optimise treatment for a range of neurological disorders.
At Neurology Network Melbourne Julie offers in-person and telehealth appointments and assessments.
Paediatric Neurologists often look after the following disorders:
- Seizure disorders – including Epilepsy
- Developmental Delay
- Childhood headache and migraine
- Disorders of Brain Development
- Movement disorders and tics
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Contact our helpful staff to discuss referral of your child and appointments with Dr Panetta.