From new-borns to teenagers, there is a vast range of normal and abnormal neurological development, capabilities and disorder. Our team specialize in neurological disorders that occur in children.
Trupti Jadhav, Prof Yu-Tze Ng and Dr Julie Panetta are three highly accomplished neurologists who work with children and their families in navigating their concerns, helping diagnose, manage and optimise treatment for a range of neurological disorders.
At Neurology Network Melbourne we offer in-person and telehealth appointments and assessments.
Paediatric Neurologists often look after the following disorders:
- Seizure disorders – including Epilepsy
- Developmental Delay
- Childhood headache and migraine
- Disorders of Brain Development
- Movement disorders and tics
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Contact our helpful staff to discuss referral of your child and appointments with Dr Jadhav, Prof Ng or Dr Panetta.