Neurology Network Melbourne is dedicated to the provision of super-specialized neurological care of the highest standard. This is achieved through our effort to concentrate expert neurological services within a single group.
Our contemporary practice model ensures that patients referred to Neurology Network Melbourne will receive individualised care from a subspecialty expert. We also work closely with colleagues who are expert in other fields including neurosurgeons, vascular surgeons, occupational therapists, chiropractors and psychologists. Together with our team of therapists and nurses, we are able to offer patients comprehensive management plans and options for long-term care.
Appointments for all locations may be made by telephoning +61 3 9500 8366.
We are pleased to see:
- Patients with neurological disorders
- Referrals for EMG or nerve conduction studies
- Referrals for visual field tests
- Private patients requiring neurological rehabilitation
- Patients requesting a second opinion
- Patients wanting to discuss deep brain stimulation
- Overseas patients
Patient registration forms: CLICK HERE
Neurology Network Melbourne includes a number of therapists who specialise in the treatment of neurological diseases, including:
- Parkinson’s disease Nurse Specialist – Sure Varley RN
- Neuropsychologist – Dr Matthew Hughes
- Acupuncture – Associate Professor Allen Yuen MBBS FACEM
- Massage Therapist – Jennifer Drummond
Neurology Network specialists consult at a number of locations in and around Melbourne and in regional Victoria. Please refer to Doctors’ home page for their practice locations. Our practices include:
- St Kilda Rd
- Box Hill
- Knox Private Hospital
- Cabrini Hospital Malvern
- Patterson Lakes
- Cabrini Hospital Elsternwick
The hospitals that we visit include:
- Cabrini Medical Centre, Malvern
- Cabrini Health Elsternwick Rehabilitation Service
- Knox Private Hospital
- Epworth Eastern, Box Hill
- St John of God, Ballarat
- Alfred Hospital
- Box Hill Hospital
- St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne
- St Vincent’s & Mercy Private, Melbourne
Urgent and semi-urgent referrals are welcome.
We are pleased to give advice about the management of these patients, and will arrange an appropriate hospital bed when inpatient care is required.
DOCTORS ONLY: To speak to a consultant neurologist directly, please call 03 9500 8366 during business hours (This service is not appropriate for patients, who should discuss matters with their local doctor).